Saturday, May 15, 2010

What? 5 months?

Ok, so last I wrote on December 23, the day before Christmas Eve, so A LOT of things have happened since! I got all four Bones-seasons for Christmas and I've watched them all like idk, 5 times or something :D totally awesome!!! I'm tired and I don't think I would remember much even if I was wide awake but I'll try to guide you through these past 19 weeks ;)

Week 1: One week before school started and I started to go to the gym. I think I studied... Anyways, that was long ago now..

Week 2: School started again and I continued going to the gym.. Just to shorten the entire post --> I've been going to the gym every week since then except for in week 6 when I was ill... Atm I'm at the gym around 2h/time. It's actually kind of fun, and I've totally lost some weight and inches (yay me, i guess). However, this is not gonna be some crazy diet blogg so let's continue..

Week 3-5: Nothing abnormal.. Schoolwork (quite a lot actually) and Musical-classes.. Dreamt my way back to London.. Gosh, I REALLY miss that place!! It was sometime around here when my acting-teacher asked if me and A wanted to stand-in for two persons in the other group. Of course we wanted to!

Week 6: No gym.. :( I was sick and like had fever and everything but I went to school anyways because I couldn't miss any classes (especially Math and Biology).

Week 7: CRAZY week!! We had assignments and tests in like ALL subjects during this week because it was two weeks before winter break and stuff. I sort of hated all the teachers for that (and now they're doing it again - well, not IT, but please don't misinterpret that and continue reading)

Week 8: Theme week.. I mean you have got to be kidding me! Like Civics and History weren't dull enough?! We had to live with it for a week! Ok, so we had model-UN and had to dress up as business-people and talk funny all week, and we had to represent a country (I was France). It was soooo boring! Well, I think I got a MVG (an A) so who cares? (I really really REALLY hope my teacher won't read this). Except for having no fun in school what-so-ever the weather was crazy. The subways weren't working, all buses were late etc. It was like -25*C outside!! And we had to walk around in silly little skirts! Not the most happy week I've lived through.. It was around this time O stopped comming to school (actually it was in week 6-7 but whatev)

Week 9: A well earned winter break! A lot of going to the gym and some studying and stuff.. mostly chillaxing ;)

Week 10: All panicky!!! We had the show with "Life of Jesusa" and we were all superstressed because we learned the end of the play, like, the day before! It went fine, for me at least, and I was a cool Judas - even though my teacher wouldn't allow me to commit suicide....

Week 11: I started working with the later Musical-group who were working with their own version of Blues Brothers - "Blues Sisters". It was actually a lot of fun :D I remember that we had a Religion-test this week because I was like totally stressed-out about it!

Week 12: No musical-practice on the Tuesday so I spent that afternoon on the gym. Nonetheless, we had a practice on the Saturday instead.

Week 13: Two weeks until the shooow :D I actually don't remember very much from this period, except we were working with Proof in Math.

Week 14: Easter Holidays with a lot of studying :/ I got cute earrings in my Easter-egg that I still haven't worn... So, nothing unusual about it..

Week 15: Musical-practice Tuesday, Friday and ALL Saturday because on Saturday Night we had the big show! We learned 2 (one and two half) dances the same week as the show - one at the same day! The adrenaline was sooo high, it was totally awesome!!! I loved it sooo much!

Week 16: Closing up on reality.. A LOT of practicing for the National Exams, totally freaking out about German and the Civics/History Essay.

Week 17: THREE National Exams this week!!!! It's crazy! I got a MVG- (A-) on the oral exam in German (surprisingly) and we still haven't received the results from both English exams... In my logbook it says (under the list of HW) Please, try not to commit suicide!

Week 18: Last week.. Two national exams (both in English) and this week actually wasn't that stressfull - but did I take the oppurtunity to do some HW? Nooo, of course not.. How stupid of me!! I only studied German and answered some Civics Qs..

Week 19: This week, that is over tomorrow.. nice schoolweek; Three schooldays (O showed up on Monday and I met with L on Wednesday) during which I had three National Exams.. and the torture of the exams aren't over until week 22... I shall die! Anyways.. I've actually got some work done during this looong weekend and the weather has been amazing. I almost know my Swedish-speech by heart, I finnished (and started) my English-essay about Linkin Park (in my heart forever), I've done some of my natural-science project, and I've studied a lot of Math. MDV and DST triangles. Proof. the nth term. functions. the difference in y divided by the difference in x. y-interceptor. percentage. And I still have a lot to do tomorrow..


So, there's my life up until now.. During this time I obviously met with my wonderful friends (love you all forever), at least when I had time. No I'm almost falling asleep, so I'll try to write more regularly in the future..

Love, always,
Frida

No comments: