Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ohoy!

Hi! Frida AND Sara here ;) My awesome BFF and I spent the last 24 hours on a cruise to Finland and back. It was really funny and we had a really great time. Sadly, a lot of people started drinking around 9 pm, so it was a lot of drunk people around... Obviously.. Anyways, we had our little fun, we walked around (A LOT) and we danced a bit too. Some guys having a bachelor party talked to us when we were sitting outside on the deck, talking (to each other). They asked us if we wanted to be in their movie, I mean - do we look like eighteen???? Thank you very much! Then we avoided them the rest of the trip.

We also ate a lot.. yeah, A LOT.. The food was delicious, and they had vegetarian food for Sara as well (otherwise I would have kicked their sorry asses - moahahahaha). We even shared an ice cream before getting on the boat. You better be prepared, right?

It's been a lot of laughing and talking.. Mostly about boys.. What else is there, really? Pictures will come (after I've sorted out the bad ones - the ones of me, of course) HAHA! Sara told me not to write that, well too bad, I'm sitting by the computer XD No, JK, I love her, but sometimes she's totally wrong ;D She is the cute one!

Hope you had an awesome weekend too,
Frida and Sara

No comments: