Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A formal apology

Not that it will be very formal but whatev! XD

I'm so glad that the end of the semester is approaching! So, today it's FRIDAY! And tomorrow it's SATURDAY (in case you didn't get that ;D). The only things left to do is the diary in PE and the National Exam in German! Oh, happy days! And, of course, the play in Drama, but it is so fun it can barely count as school. :)

Anyways, that's not why I'm writing. I'm actually sitting here and trying to formulate an apology to everyone that I have caused to feel stupid.. I've only got my brains to rely on, but the truth is that most of you are smarter than me in some way. We all have different aspects of ourselves that are positive. I've got my logic and my Mathematical side (thereby nicknames such as "Calculator") I can't help it! I sort of have a natural ability to understand stuff, and I learn quickly. I usually love helping people, and making them understand, because then I learn myself, and that's fantastic. But sometimes I just find it so easy and I snap.. It usually end up with me saying stuff like "are you stupid?" or "you, idiot", and for that I am sorry. I realise that some people feel bad about what I say, but you are smart. And (if you're not smart) you are beautiful inside and out. All my friends are. And they're also a bit crazy, but that's why I love them. If you're reading this, please remember that: I love you 4ever!

Okay, so I hope you get it now! Even if your comments are truly stupid sometimes (Faryal or Jack, I'm sorry but it's true) you're still smart, and I still love you, as my friends (Mom, are you reading this?! AS FRIENDS).

Ok, so now that I've written that, let's move on. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! I'm going with my BBF S on a cruise. Oh yeah, my family is comming along as well, but I'm trying to forget that part. ;) I just had dinner which resulted in another fight, with my babybrother running to his room, screaming. I unfortunately mentioned that it was much nicer when my brothers and my mom was in Cyprus (because my dad and I rarely fight) and mom started crying, and of course another fight started. I'm so sick of this!!! I hate that no matter how good I feel going home from school I always get agitated and frustrated at home. All this fighting, and my parents wonder why I don't wanna spend time with them... I mean: it's so obvious! My parents blame my age, 16 (7 months 'till I'm 17) and say that everyone my age is anti-social.. or rather, anti-parents. I hope they're nicer during the cruise or I'll stick in the suite with S all journey..

Love y'all
Frida

1 comment:

Olivia said...

You're AWESOME(!) at mathematics :D I can understand that sometimes you run out of patience when you try your best to explain something and no one understands :/ it can be really frustrating.

Just being a smart-Alec, it's "Smarter than I am" and "become agitated" sorry! :p but otherwise I believe your grammar is sound