Friday, May 21, 2010

My friends

Okay, I know I wrote like a few hours ago.. But this is actually related to the post! I just wanted to mention some of my awesome friends.. At least those who answered my text ;D

Olivia, who was the first to answer, is an awesome friend from school, who is very cute and awesome at English!! We miss you honey!

The second one to answer was Linn, a friend from my previous school whom I meet regularly. She's really funny, and I L-O-V-E her sarcasm! She's also very smart, together we were the smart kids in my previous class (no offense to everyone else in 9c) XD. Miss you too!

The third to answer was actually another one of my friends from my previous school, Dina. We have a lot of fun hanging out and last summer we spent A LOT of time on Stockholm's Espresso Houses. Sadly, we rarely meet, so I miss her loads! Love you, girl!

Then one of my friends from my Musical-lessons, Anh, answered. She's also really funny, and we've only known each other for less than a year. She is one year younger than me, as is Lovisa, another one of my friends from my Musical-lessons. All three sort of connect the best since we are the oldest. Anh was in both musicals with me so I'll meet her in a couple of weeks. However, Lovisa was only in Life of Jesusa (she was awesome) so we won't meet 'till next year...

Then one of my cute friends from school answered my text, Alfi. She is just too adorable!! I had my first messenger-live-conversation with her and it felt so weird just sitting there talking to the computer!! It's actually because of her that I am writing. She said she would be honoured to be mentioned here so..

Okay, so lastly I got answers from two girls in school that I hang out with all the time in school, Andrea and Faryal. They both love Asian stuff. I'm not very into that so I don't get it all, but Andrea likes Manga and Anime, which I know something about at least... And Faryal likes Hello Kitty, so for her Birthday in December she got A LOT of Hello Kitty stuff. I remember that Andrea got a Yaoi-hat for her Birthday - AWESOME! Even though I've only known them for about nine months (Jack mentioned something about conceiving babies when I said that) it feels like much much longer.

It's my friends that make my life perfect. All of them. Love you always.
Frida

No comments: