

Sara trying on my sunglasses
Me in my new sunglasses ;)Apart from posting pictures I'm writing to tell you a bit about two more of my friends from school. First there's Jack, who is like my closest guy-friend. I think it's great to have guy-friends, don't you? I love my girl-friends but with guy-friends you can talk about anything, you don't have to worry about so much, and you can eat whatever you want and dress however you want. Even though he is kind of weird (and creepy) sometimes, it can be great just talking to him and get a different kind of view of things. And I don't have to worry about breaking his heart, or him breaking my heart (like you have to worry about boyfriends, stupid things) that's the beauty of friendship, right?
Then there's one of my "girlfriends" from school - my twiin Erika. Everyone (like teachers, and some of our friends - and once my mom!) mix us up! We actually don't look very much alike, but both of us completely LOVE Bones (the TV-show) and we have sort of the same humor. I love the Mondays after a great Bones-episode and we run to meet and then jump up and down and scream, like real girls! XD It's awesome..
Ok, so that's that, and I'll TTYL
Frida
1 comment:
"...jump up and down and scream, like real girls!"
is there something you haven't told me? something hidden between the lines? I'm feeling quite suspicious :P
Post a Comment