A guy on Melodifestivalen had the uggliest outfit I've ever seen. He was like 60+ and wore clothes for a 25 year old. Would have looked good on Eric in EMD - maybe - but he can wear like everything.. I got a chock when I saw him and run to the computer to tell you about it...
Anyways... I'm probably studying with Di on Friday and maybe meeting up with M on Saturday (I never wrote about it in the last post..)
I don't want to go back to the TV to watch the rest of the contest and my brother occupied my room to watch James Bond or Clint Eastwood or something... so I'm here..
Mum, Dad - Please stop reading my blog!
JK *LOL*
Ok.. so now I parobably start writing about something totally boring again... *BWO is performing, Love them, leave computer to watch the show* I actually saw BWO on Gröna Lund and it was awesome :) I was there with my BFF and her mother.. :)
By the way, if you want to leave a comment and you're not a member you can leave one to me at flixster or (Mum, Dad, L) tell it to my face.. My flixster account: friidafromhell
What should I write about now..?
I will publish one of my short stories soon. The turning-point of love
Untill then,
Frida
No comments:
Post a Comment