Friday, February 13, 2009

Books =)

Ok, so I read L's (that's my friend) blog and she made a list over her favourite books, so (if it's possible) I'll do the same... Sorry L for stealing your idea..

  1. The Harry Potter series (of course... it's the second time I read it)
  2. My sisters keeper (LOVE IT! It's soooo sad)
  3. The Princess diaries, Mates Dates, Audrey, Wait! and Twilight
  4. Nancy Drew Mysteries series (She's kinda cool)
  5. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
  6. Girl missing, Vampire Plagues, Kat Got Your Tongue, The seven magpies, Echo Falls
  7. Clique, Bridget Jones Diaries (Both books), The face on the Milk Carton, The voice on the radio, Whatever happened to Janie
  8. The Molly Moon series
  9. Magenta series
  10. High School Musical Books, Hannah Montana Books and Lizzie McGuire Books (Sorry for putting you down here, but the movies/tv-series are much better)

No comments: