So I did a make-over of my room after the casting today.. Again.. I took down all of my posters except for one with Cody Linley, two with Selena Gomez, one with Vanessa Hudgens and three HUGE posters form High School Musical (one with the three main guy roles, one with the three main girl roles and one with Zac Efron <3 color="#ff0000">hot!! (Yeah, I know he has a girlfriend)). I'm listening to some Jonas Brothers songs on Youtube and just having a totally boring time...
*changing to Australia*
It's a swedish song contest - Melodifestivalen - tonight, but I'm not sure if I want to see it.. I will probably get my HSM 3 DVD in the end of the week, and I'm so happy about it!! Ok, so what should I write now...? *having a deja vu*
I've already written about my week.. I guess I can write about what I think will happen on my holiday..
Monday: I'm supposed to baby-sit my five year old brother (Ja) and I guess I will play some games, go outside, maybe going to the Cinema or Stockholm C.. And I have to study!
Tuesday: Same.. We will perhaps bake or something - I still have to study!
Wednesday: I'm going shopping, by myself - having a great time, taking care of myself.. I will buy the two latest Harry Potter books, some clothes, cut my hair and just dream about having a lot of money so I can buy some new make-up, a dvd or two, some great books and all the shoes, bags and jewelry I want :) *looking dreamily into the air* My huge passion except from books (and movies with my fav actors) is accessoaries (especially shoes and bags).
Thursday: just studying, I have to read Anne Franks diary (for English class), study for German, Maths and Science tests... *mom's calling me a Youtube monkey..* *argueing with mom*
Have to go!
Frida
No comments:
Post a Comment