So tomorrow I have a casting for Stockholms Filmskola (Filmschool) and I'm pretty nervous! *changed to This is me* By the way, check out my classmate Diana's blog : dianaete.blogspot.com :)
What should I write??? I guess I can tell you all about what happened this week (It's the first day of a week long break *dancing* Yay!) *changed to Don't Walk Away (Miley Cyrus)*
Monday: Not much I guess... The teacher that was supposed to have our first lesson wasn't back from Africa so we had a replacement.. The swedish lesson was crazy (I'm serious)... First we read for like ten minutes, then I went to the nurse to tape my fingers (I hurt them Sunday night..) and when I got back after thirty minutes (there was two persons that were sick so..) it looked like a bomb exploded in there. *Don't bother to find another song to listen to and shut down youtube* Chairs were all over the place.. books were broken, on the floors and one guy took the bible and hit another guy in his head with it. A third guy was shooting paper/spit balls at people (through a straw) and almost all of the remaining guys were throwing pens at each other. No teacher.. BIG mistake of the teacher to leave... I sat down with my best friend from school, L, in a corner (where it was less chance of getting hit by a pen) and started to do the work that we were supposed to. When the lesson was over we ran out of there to not get a pen in the head (Which I got anyway). Next on the schedule was Lunch, so me and L went down to eat and five minutes later the swedish teacher show up, furious. You smart ones can probably do the math... She calls the entire class to har classroom where our mentor gives us a huge lecture/scolding about how to behave in 9th grade... The rest of the day was pretty normal; German, Cooking and stressing to my theatre class on the other side of town..
Tuesday: Pretty soft day :) Started school 11.15 am, cause we had Sportsday and I chose swimming, couldn't swim though... We went with year 8 and 9 on a over full bus for about 45 minutes to Husby, just to get to a Swimming hall that does not open until half an hour later... home about 4.30 pm... Dina from school lost her Britney thingie but got it back yesterday.. I told her that whatever L said about me and a guy named D (Havresås) was not true and that the only guys in the school that had crushes on me were two students in 9b... (A and D)
Wednesday: Normal day until last lesson (Maths)... It started of with us having a substitute again.. I tried to help D (9b) (from now on mentioned as Mr. Stupid) understand the equations (We have Maths with 9b and 9d by the way, and I'm in 9c) and he wasn't listening to what I was saying, he only listened to music and playing games on his cellphone.. Then A (9d) tried to take my scarf (I was wearing it) and Mr. Stupid took my hands so I started kicking them both untill I got free and then I punched Mr. Stupid on his arm and went to sit on a table in the back of the class.. Then Mr. Stupid and I talked a bit about or old school.. And then Di and D wanted to know if me and Mr. Stupid had been going out, (since he's one of the guys that liked me) and I was like NO WAY!!! because I would not like to do it and I never have...
Thursday: I think I was kinda bitchy but otherwise a regular day (L was at the doctor in the morning) We had Classmeeting, German, Maths, Science (Chemistry right now), Lunch, Drama, Music (I got a B for playing the guitar YAY ME!! *clapping hands like London Tipton* :) ) Then I helped Di studdying for her test that she had today.. Also talking to my BFF on the phone for an hour..
Today/Friday: Last day of school before one week holiday!! Only three lessons; Maths, Chemistry and English (all of my Fridays are this soft)
Now I maybe should start making dinner, or maybe watch TV *lol*
Frida
No comments:
Post a Comment