It's July, and it's almost 30*C outside: ICECREAM!!!! Seriously, that is the only saviour in times like these. Howeveer, I have to stop eating them since I've probably gained 5 pounds or something.. This summer I've been spending a lot of time trying to exercise, but my throat has been aching, my foot hurting, my knee hurting etc. etc. So when I haven't skipped running or swimming I've been with my friends. I've been with Linn to the gym a few times, slept at Sara's house and went witrh Jack to some crazy Twilight Fan Event. I'm not even that big of a fan, but Taylor Lautner is really hot so...
Linn spent midsummer at my house, and we had a lot of fun; watching a lot of Bones, going to the movies (where we saw Dear John - it was actually very good) and planning a trip to London (I can't wait!!). Sara was here this weekend (yesterday-today) and we had a good time too, though she was a little tired. ;) We played Disney: Sing It! on my brother's playstation and watched I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry.
This Wednesday I spent with Erika, Olivia and (part of the day) Jack at Gröna Lund (Stockholm's Amusement Park). We had the awesomest time (even though no one wanted to go in Fritt Fall (and Tilt) with me). Jack sort of offended me, so I was kind of pissed off around him but when me and Erika went to ride in Insane or Jetline, or when me, Erika and Olivia went for a ride in Kärlekstunneln I was happy again. :) I love them both so much <3
Well, that's sort of updating my blogg I guess. I''m going to Gotland on Tuesday, so I'll probably write next week.
Love, Frida
2 comments:
awww <3 how sweet of you (: I had a swell time as well, I think I made a fool out of myself in front of everyone attending Gröna Lund that day, but that's just as should be.
You shouldn't take Jack seriously, I think he's just compensating for the insufficiency of something in particular if you know what I mean(nudge nudge, wink wink)!
Post a Comment