Ok, I know I said that I was to write when I got back from Gotland and - obviously - I didn't. I had a great time there, it was really warm and sunny and I ate icecream everyday. ;) I was there with my dad, whom I think I get along with the best of the members in my crazy family. We rode around in Visby and to Tofta (Kneippbyn - where we stayed - to Tofta was a distance of about 10 miles) on bikes - and we went to Tofta Beach everyday - so my ass was hurting rather much when the days were to end... Anyways, I had a lovely time, and I might have picked up something to do with civics as it was a political week-thingie in Visby (the actual reason we were there in the first place). And I managed to meet one of my friends - Jennifer - as I was there as well. Though we only met for about half an hour since she was babysitting a neighbour and I was to meet my father to go have dinner.
We got home in the middle of the night on Sunday/Monday and then I had a pretty much normal week at home - exercising, ignoring physics and fighting with my family. On Saturday we took the car to Skåne (where I am at this moment) and it was over a six hour drive down here so I was sick of my family before the vacation even started. It's kind of nice here, I guess. The beaches are beautiful (even though it was rather windy yesterday) and there are some cool buildings too (if you're into that kind of stuff).
I need to end this little post now, but first I would like to share some good news. I got a summerjob!!! I am absolutely thrilled! So I'll be working for two weeks before school starts (and I'll probably share my experience with anyone who cares to read this). Secondly, I am going to London on October 29! This seems to become an awesome year! Then it's the premiere of the 7th Harry Potter movie, and I really look forward to it as they can't screw it up any more than they already have (I hope).
Ok, so zZzZzee u l8er ;)
Frida
No comments:
Post a Comment