I'm pretty sure that most of you people that actually read this don't know what a gymnasium is. But it's a huge deal to me and all the other 14/15 year old Swedes. After 9th grade we have to do a huge choice that is about our future. And it has to be the right choice too. Let's take America or UK as an example. Maybe there is some though choices to make throughout High School but the choice all swedish 15 year olds make can affect our future. One minute your goofing around and the next you're being ansked: What do you wanna do with your life? How are we supposed to answer that question when we don't know anything about life? I think that's to much pressure to put on a fifteen year old. I'm pretty sure that I will be able to handle this but what about those who can't?
I just had to vent my feelings and you probably don't care about this at all. You probably don't even know what I'm talking about, so I'm sorry. Most heard song this week (by me of course): Don't Walk Away - Miley Cyrus.
TTYL Frida
No comments:
Post a Comment