I know this is pretty serious but I'm getting pissed. I'm a bit overweight and I'm working like hell to fix that. And yesterday when I was standing on the buss-stop, waiting for the bus, I overheard two girls talking. One of them looked almost perfect thin body nice face.. You know.. The other girl asked her if she had brought any candy to school and she answered no... Obviously thay were going to have some movie-hour or something so the other girl asked why she didn't bring any candy and she answered that she was on a diet. If I didn't know that I would be grounded and expelled from school and I don't know what else I would of slapped the d*mn b*tch.. And I would use her arm to do it.. God, I just had to vent my feelings so you don't really have to care about this...
TTYL (and probably about something more interesting)
Frida
No comments:
Post a Comment