As I promised, I will publish a text about my character that I invented in Drama class. We're supposed to learn about an american High School and stuff....
Her name is Olivia and she's a sophomore (in High School). She has three brothers; David who's a Senior, Jesse who's a freshman and Zachary who's seven years old, and a mother, named Cindy, who's a doctor and a father, Chris who's a loyar. Her favourite subjects are english and history and she's in the school news paper plus the yearbook. Her biggest dream is to be a famous writer, and she wants to go to Princeton after High School, her parents earn pretty much money but since Olivia has three siblings that also wants to go to college, they all have to start working extra when they start in 2nd grade in High School. And since Olivia is a sophomore, she's working - as a diner-girl in her local resaurant.
That's all for now =)
No comments:
Post a Comment